Thursday, March 01, 2007

Birthday viking


Okay, this guy isn't fat, but he's hairy and for my buddy Scott's b-day which is today. As you can see, I'm still going through my viking phase.

When I sketched this out, his arms were swoopy and cartoony, then when I inked it, for some reason I gave him weird anatomy instead. Not sure why, not sure if I like my choice. I'm not going to question it though, last time I questioned a viking it was well... let's just say vikings don't like being questioned. Best to do what they tell you to do, this one wanted muscles.

6 comments:

Jason Blower said...

Hey John I enjoy the movment of you drawing and humour that you put into them.

I am a ACAD VC Student, and I would like to pick you brain about storyboarding and your experiances. If you have a moment pleas drop me a line at me@jasonblower.com

Unknown said...

THat's a coool character!!

Anonymous said...

You drew that? Cool. It deserves an A+. Keep up the good work.
Peep into my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.

monkeyfeather said...

Hey Jason, I got your e-mail. I'll hopefully get back to you later tonight. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks Alina.

Thanks for the spam Michael Ringwood... if that's REALLY your name...

craig said...

that's a hairy viking my friend. Nice

monkeyfeather said...

Thanks buddy